ABOUT MOUNT CALVARY
The ministry was started on prayer pillars when the late Rev. Mother Albertine M. White answered to the call of God to pray for Liberia and for the rebirth of true Christianity in Liberia and the world. The Lord began to direct His people to her for prayers on a daily basis, and as the group increased. On October 10, 1987 the first church was officially opened. During the civil war, branches were established in Bong County, and the ministry continues to grow since then.
We believe in His virgin birth, death, burial and resurrection.
- We believe That the Bible is the infallible Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16);
- That the Bible is the only God-given authority which man possesses; therefore, all doctrine, faith, hope, and instructions for the church must all be in harmony with the Bible;
- In the Holy Trinity, the virgin birth, he death, resurrection & ascension of Jesus Christ;
- In salvation by grace through faith; water baptism by immersion, and the Holy Spirit baptism;
- In the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit in this dispensation.
The Ministry is non-political and not-for-profit. It does not engage in rallies anywhere or commerce within the church, as based on John 2:13-16.
The colors of the Ministry are gold and white. The gold represents the deity of God and the white represents righteousness and purity.
Our Motto and Beliefs
To pray for the rebirth of true Christianity in Liberia and the world, to fulfill the Great Commission of Christ. believe in the Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.